Du Hpa Wolverine pour nos Vsr

Les différentes versions du TM Vsr-10 et ses copies compatibles : cylindre alésé à 22 mm,
VSR-10 / VSR-10 G-Spec / Bar 10 / etc... ainsi que les VSR en configuration HPA.
Ariegeboy
membre du bureau

Re: Du Hpa Wolverine pour nos Vsr

Message par Ariegeboy » 03 mai 2016 14:34

Sauf que tu peux faire pareil avec un cylindre beaucoup plus court et donc gagner 15cm d'encombrement sur ta réplique.
#Bagarre&Saucifflard

wizard
one shot one out !

Message par wizard » 03 mai 2016 16:03

Tu peux avoir les même performance en therme de son et de vibration ?

Non je pense pas.

Un cylindre avec un ressort restera un cylindre avec un ressort.

Tu veux tout savoir sur le VSR10 ?
http://sites.google.com/site/vsreviews/

Neo
one shot one out !

Message par Neo » 03 mai 2016 17:40

quand je compte un full upgrade niveau prix, et un HPA, je me pose des question ........

Ariegeboy
membre du bureau

Message par Ariegeboy » 03 mai 2016 17:48

On parle de bolt HPA Wizard. Je te dis juste que je ne vois pas l'intêret de passer un VSR en HPA alors que tu peux passer un bolt avec un cylindre plus court, comme un L96 Marui ou un Dragunov.
#Bagarre&Saucifflard

xeus2eme
one shot one out !

Message par xeus2eme » 03 mai 2016 19:58

Bah.

L'intérêt c'est d'avoir un VSR en HPA quoi...

Pas un L96, un SVD, un DSR, un SR-2, ni un MSR.

Un VSR quoi.
*Pump* ... Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii . . . . POC !
Image Image
Docteur Carter a écrit :en général , les snipes de chez Arès , ont est rarement déçu !

Cynetic
one shot one out !

Message par Cynetic » 03 mai 2016 21:44

Et pour un T96 Wolverine c'est bien aussi ça :mrgreen: (suis parti...)

_

Yules
one shot one out !

Message par Yules » 18 mai 2016 8:11

https://m.facebook.com/groups/146184835 ... 3607454979

Retex d'un bonhomme qui a pu tester le système Bolt dans son Bar. J'ai lu en diagonale faute de temps mais ça m'a l'air prometteur !
Si quelqu'un a un peu de temps à tuer, il peut lire tout ça et nous faire un ptit résumé :mrgreen:

Hysterio139
one shot one out !

Message par Hysterio139 » 18 mai 2016 8:56

Ton lien est HS

Yules
one shot one out !

Message par Yules » 18 mai 2016 8:59

Cher moi il fonctionne, mais j'suis sur mobile.. Essaye en enlevant le m au début dans l'adresse !

EDIT : Enfin ait le groupe FB est un groupe fermé, c'est pour ça que le lien ne marche pas. Je vous cc le texte ici, si c'est trop long et que ça dérange les admis je le mettrai sur un doc Google :)
Okay, got to play with the Wolverine Bolt today, with my Bar 10 as the Guinea pig.

Now, this one is a prototype. It was just the bolt, without the wolverine cylinder. Also, I was not allowed to take any photos or video, since this is a prototype and the final version will have differences.

So, here goes...

First, fit. This is where issues will arise if you don't buy the full kit, which comes with a cylinder. The Bolt has its own cylinder head. It is designed to the specs of the Tokyo Marui VSR 10 cylinder, which has an internal diameter of around 22.45mm. So, I found that the Bar 10 cylinder is a perfect fit, but Well cylinders are too small. And, oddly enough, the Action Army cylinder inner diameter is actually slightly too large. I don't think Wolverine had much of a choice.

So, just remove everything from the cylinder, drop in the Bolt, and screw on the head, taking care to run the wiring/contact switch out the slot.

Next, the trigger. It is a small, simple contact trigger. It is intended to be used with the stock trigger. You attach the switch up against the little block that sick out the side of the trigger. It's the block that engages the safety lever. When you pull the trigger, the block moves forward and pushes the contact switch. And let me tell you, it is a light, short, insanely short pull. I'm talking maybe 2mm of pull on the trigger. Incredibly responsive. You can also, just remove the sear entirely.

Now, one issue I found with the trigger. Since it is a contact switch, you'll want to use the safety as much as possible. It will fire EVERY time you pull the trigger, meaning, you could dry fire it all day long without charging the cylinder, which wastes air and battery power. The only reason for moving the cylinder is to load a round. USE THE SAFETY. We did have to grin a space at the bottom of the trigger housing to run the wiring of the contact switch.

Now, the cylinder. A hole has to be drilled on the bottom of the receiver, for the air line. Simple enough job. Now, there are a load of options when running your line. You can drill a hole in your stock and run it out the bottom, or run the line into your butt to use with the forthcoming Wraith. It will be up to you. For testing purposes, we didn't bother with the stock.

So, once it was all together, we hooked it up to a tank in the test fire area.

Amazing. The cylinder pull is literally effortless. It feels weird at first, but you get used to it. And the pull to charge? Maybe 2 inches at the most! You don't have to pull even that far! Just pull far enough for a bb to feed into the hop up. You can literally fire 2 to 3 rounds a second! It's that effortless and that fast. I was astounded how easy it was to cycle.

Numbers. Tank was set to 120psi, giving a consistent 440fps, on, I believe, .20 rounds. And I mean CONSISTENT with every shot. And it is insanely quiet. If I had my suppressor on, you would have been hard pressed to hear it past 10 feet. It really was that quiet.

I am stoked. It is an amazing piece of tech that is going to do wonders for snipers. The shop I was at is already talking of building custom rifles with the Bolt preinstalled.

The only "disadvantage" I see so far, is the fact that it will fire every time you pull the trigger. Not really dangerous...just wasteful of air and battery juice. Oh, and for those worried about the battery? Dont. It will last a long time. I'll take that hair trigger any day.

Now, the other concern was zero triggers. While not designed for them, Chris, my buddy at the shop said there are a variety of different types of contact switches out there, so it should be possible to get it working with upgraded triggers.

But I say, why? Just use the stock trigger. It's so much easier. As for the cylinder fit issues, if you don't have a TM or Bar 10 cylinder, just buy the Bolt kit that comes with the cylinder.

So, my final opinion. TAKE MY MONEY DAMMIT! The Bolt is everything they promised. It is an effortless pull to charge, speeds up your rounds per second, and gives you a literal hair trigger. Mated with the Wraith Co2 adapter, it will make your rifle absolutely consistent. I'm serious. My shoulder and arm are really messed up with scar tissue and nerve damage. I charged the cylinder with a flick of my wrist and NO PAIN. Heck, you could literally cut a little of your stock and turn it into a straight pull, making it cycle even faster.

Oh, I will add, unless you are an experienced tech, especially with HPA systems, LET THE SHOP INSTALL IT! There are a couple of times you'll be grinding and drilling. Let the professionals do it, and learn from them

I want to thank Chris and Thomas at BG Airsoft in Bowling Green, Ky, for letting my rifle be the Guinea pig for the Bolt. BG Airsoft specializes in HPA systems and create the most fantastic custom weapons. And now they'll be adding custom HPA sniper rifles to their shop. Check out their shop, or their website.

BGAIRSOFT.COM

And yes, BG Airsoft is accepting preorders for the Bolt, and hopefully soon, the Wraith.
Dernière modification par Yules le 18 mai 2016 9:35, modifié 1 fois.

skavenger360
one shot one out !

Message par skavenger360 » 18 mai 2016 9:31

Yules a écrit :Cher moi il fonctionne, mais j'suis sur mobile.. Essaye en enlevant le m au début dans l'adresse !
Bien vu, par contre groupe fermé, donc demande d'adhésion en cours... :(
~Manitas de la billas !~
Alumyx a écrit :Un binôme/spotter, c'est comme une petite-amie, le principal critère de choix, c'est qu'il soit consentant ! :lol:

Hysterio139
one shot one out !

Message par Hysterio139 » 18 mai 2016 9:53

EN gros, d'après lui, c'est de la bombe !
Hyper silencieux, une course minuscule (de quoi chambrer une bille quoi) et une constance très bonne.
Une course de queue de détente de 2mm.
Il conseille d'ailleurs l'utilisation du bloc détente d'origine !

Defaut n°1 (et le plus gros en fait) : tu shoot à chaque pression sur la queue de détente. Donc gaspillage d'air, conclusion : utiliser la sécu.
Il dit pouvoir tirer jusqu'à 2 voir 3 bbs/seconde.

En revanche y'a une chose que je suis pas sur d'avoir compris : si on a un TM ou un JG, on est pas obligés de pendre le cylindre ?

Il conseille aussi l'installation par un shop.

Yules
one shot one out !

Message par Yules » 18 mai 2016 10:07

Compatibility
Tokyo Marui VSR 10* (CYLINDER IS REQUIRED)
Echo1 PSR 10* (CYLINDER IS REQUIRED)
JG Bar 10 (CYLINDER IS NOT REQUIRED, BUT RECOMMENDED)
Echo1 M28 (CYLINDER NOT COMPATIBLE, USE STOCK CYLINDER)
Voilà ce que dit Wolverine sur la page du produit ^^

Ariegeboy
membre du bureau

Message par Ariegeboy » 18 mai 2016 10:40

Hysterio139 a écrit : Il dit pouvoir tirer jusqu'à 2 voir 3 bbs/seconde.
Il arrive à ré-armer et à tirer 2 voir bbs/s avec un bolt ? :shock:
#Bagarre&Saucifflard

Yules
one shot one out !

Message par Yules » 18 mai 2016 10:52

Juste les tirer je pense que c'est faisable. Que le tir soit précis à chaque fois j'en suis moins sur !

Hysterio139
one shot one out !

Message par Hysterio139 » 18 mai 2016 11:00

J'ai déjà test les snip HPA, tu recules la culasse de 1 pouce seulement ! Et tu fais ça avec un doigt, aucune force nécéssaire :)

Répondre