Point6

Venez vous présenter ici avant de participer activement à la vie du forum.
Règles du forum
La présentation est obligatoire avant de poster sur le forum, et cette section est là uniquement pour les présentations.
Tout autre type de topic sera verrouillé.
Les mineurs ne sont pas admissibles sur Sniperland, et tout compte appartenant à un mineur sera supprimé.
Point6

Point6

Message par Point6 » 13 juin 2020 17:27

Hi, I'm Point6.

I'm the ripe old age of 34 and from the United States of Great Englandshire, and do health stuff, it's complicated!

I've been playing airsoft for far too long, i usually say 2006ish as i remember the inception of the VCRA in the UK. Fun fact, I still own and use the VSR 10 I bought back then! Some of the threads are starting to go, it might be time for a change :(.

I am predominantly a sniper but don't necessarily use a bolt action rifle all the time, i'll occasionally get the M4 out if needs be. I've recently got much deeper in ghillie crafting and was lucky enough to have Le Covert Sartorialist on a live show that i host each Sunday which was rather nice! That's what brings me here, you French guys seem to be moving at pace on 2d and 3d suit creation so why not come and say hello.

I'm working on a marpat based halo screen inspired build atm, it's bloody hard to get hold of the fabric atm.

Also, working on upgrades for the VSR, like all i'm chasing 100m.

Last but not least i would very much like to bring Sniperland golf to the UK. I play the normal ball and club game so why not the ball and gun game!

Mino
membre du bureau

Re: Point6

Message par Mino » 14 juin 2020 13:00

Hi and welcome here ! And yes you find the sniperland golf here !
Tout Cul Tendu Merite Son Du mais à CON ! CON et DEMI !!!
clique dessus
ImageImage
ImageImage

mister_Smith
moderateur

Message par mister_Smith » 14 juin 2020 13:55

Point6 a écrit :
13 juin 2020 17:27
Hi, I'm Point6.
Hi Point6

Welcome here.

If you need any informations about the SL-Golf, you can check here viewforum.php?f=95

See yeah.

Panchoa
Adhérent Sniperland

Message par Panchoa » 16 juin 2020 11:05

Welcome here!

It's a pleasure to see people from UK getting here, if you have any question do not hesitate to ask us!

Dogi
one shot one out !

Message par Dogi » 16 juin 2020 17:44

Hello,

It is a pleasure to see foreigners coming to our modest forum.

Le Covert Sartorialist started giving us tips 10 years ago on this forum (and others). Now he's mostly active on facebook and youtube. This is probably what gives us the culture of 3D camouflage.
You will find good topic on camouflage on this forum.

Welcome ! :wink:

Dogi
JG BAR10 - Trigger box PDI - Kit Cylindre Palsonite HD PDI - Inner Barrel 6,01mm PDI
Bloc Hop-up d'origine - Bucking Nineball

Répondre