Hi All

Venez vous présenter ici avant de participer activement à la vie du forum.
Règles du forum
La présentation est obligatoire avant de poster sur le forum, et cette section est là uniquement pour les présentations.
Tout autre type de topic sera verrouillé.
Les mineurs ne sont pas admissibles sur Sniperland, et tout compte appartenant à un mineur sera supprimé.
JonnieBlaze

Hi All

Message par JonnieBlaze » 19 avr. 2023 20:53

Hi Everyone,

I'm JonnieBlaze. I work in the IT field here in the United States. I played paintball many years ago, but after many years of not playing paintball I found airsoft and loved it. I have tried many roles from basic rifleman to support gunner to the small smg guns like Scorpion EVO. I haven't had a chance to try the sniper role yet, but would like to learn about it, as I naturally tend to focus more on the environment, terrain, and concealment than I do getting into firefights or seeing how many opponents I can hit.

I found Sniperland and wanted to join it because I am familiar with some of your current members. I felt Sniperland would be the best way to see those members' posts and interact with them, learning from the people who's usernames I recognize.

Being new to sniping, and not having tried it yet, I don't think there is anything I can contribute. But as I learn I will be sure to share.

Thank you all for your time and this community.

JonnieBlaze

Alumyx
membre du bureau

Re: Hi All

Message par Alumyx » 12 mai 2023 15:29

Hi Jonnie, bienvenue sur Sniperland. It's not so common to have a new member from the US. What rifle do you plan to buy (if you do not have already one) ? Which Sniperland members do you know ?

Infeliz
one shot one out !

Re: Hi All

Message par Infeliz » 12 mai 2023 17:19

good evening, welcome to this forum, I don’t speak English but I use Google translation :lol: , I think we’ll be able to understand each other haha, good evening :wink:
.o. /o. /o\ <o\ <o> \o/ HEYYY MACARENA !!

Répondre